Eve Cosmetics Lip Gloss Base (Versagel) - 5kg (11lbs)
Eve Cosmetics Lip Gloss Base (aka Versagel® ME 750)
Pre Arranged Collection/Drop Off ONLY
Collection/Drop Off Details
This product is only available for local collection or drop off from South East London.
Arrangement for collection/drop off will need to be made before purchase.
Purchase will need to be made prior to collection/drop off
Do not purchase this product without prior arrangement with us for collection/drop off.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off/collection
ID will need to be shown during collection/drop off and customer will need to sign confirmation of delivery/collection
Volume: 5kg in weight (11lbs)
Able to make 500 x 10ml lip glosses or 1000 x 5ml glosses.
Shelf life: 3 Years from manufacture
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT
If you are getting a CPSR for products containing our gloss base, please email us by replying to your order confirmation and we can provide you with the info you need.
You Might Need
How to Use
1. Use a bowl (ideally glass or stainless steel) to dispense your desired amount of Eve Cosmetics Lip Gloss Base.
2. In a separate bowl mix your chosen oils and pigments until you get the desired colour for your lip gloss.
3. Pour your oil and pigment mixture into your Eve Cosmetics Lip Gloss Base and mix.
4. Check the consistency of your gloss and make any changes if necessary
5. Once you are happy with your gloss, use a syringe to suck up the gloss mixture from the bowl, or pull out the plunger from the syringe and pour your gloss mixture into the syringe.
6. You can use the syringe on its own or cut a pipette on each end and attach it to the tip of the syringe.
7. Get your clean lip gloss tubes and use the syringe to fill.